The Sugar Claws: F.C. The Sugar Claws: F.C.

well portrayed

You really did it on this one. I really like how the story unfolds and all of the concepts you implemented. The music was amazing too and really captured the moods of the whole story. My favorite part is how the artwork and the whole concept is so abstract. This is so original and that's what I really love about it. I'm really looking forward to seeing more from you!

Celx-Requin responds:

Oh we'll be working soon, hopefully this submission will garner me some seed money for "Shark: Black"...

Thanks again man!
- Celx

Julia vs SSX Julia vs SSX

MOAR PLS!

Wow, the animation was so fluid and the effects were so nice. I was VERY entertained. Please, I need to see more of these! And even possibly learn how to make then because since they're stick figures it should't be hard at all to master.
10/10, 5/5, fav. You're now on my fav artists list too.

LuccasBode responds:

Thanks dude, i worked really hard in this anim, im glad people enjoy this ^^

Stopmotion: impossible! Stopmotion: impossible!

make it longer

Make a much longer version then PM me the link. I love watching stop motion

Pat's Cat Pat's Cat

nostalgic

Ahh, books like these bring back memories. And your art style matches perfectly. In an age where everything is electronic, you have something going for ya. I love how you're pursuing your passions. Keep it up!

Array Generator Array Generator

One major flaw

I actually find this useful although I'm a C++ programmer. However, it's honestly easier to just write the array myself. I mean, it only takes like 5 seconds. Plus, why is every array named new Array? What if I want arrays with different names? At least, in C++ that's how it works. Idk if in Actionscript every array is called new Array. If so, then disregard that last statement. I'm giving this a 10 though because it does work as intended.

SethFx23 responds:

In Actionscript the name is to the left of the equal sign. sample = new Array("value1", "value2", "value3"); Sample is the name :) and I appreciate the comment, its nice that it can be used in something else.

Celeb Dressup Justin Celeb Dressup Justin

you forgot some stuff

You forgot the:
dress, skirt, tutu, tights, heels, blouse, thong, tiara, gay bar background, makeup, and dick in his hand and mouth. Other than that this is a good looking dress up game.

kravening - Beast Drummer kravening - Beast Drummer

Jammin Out

Dang man I was jamming out to this. I really like what you wrote! It was nice to see the different sounds all working well with each other rhythmically. Your mixing is perfect. I'm definitely learning from this. For one of my courses I have to listen to and study a song then write a paper about it. I'm definitely writing about this track ;)

Haru Song Haru Song

So unique

Wow, this is probably one of the most amazing song's I've ever heard.

----Melody----
The whole melodic feel for this song is out of this world. It seems to take you to a totally different place. The harmonies employed are just astound. You literally turn your voice into an orchestra.

----Rhythm----
The different rhythms and apreggiations in this piece are well thought out and placed.
You keep such a consistency with how you carry the whole structure of this song.

Genius.

----Dynamics----

I don't even know what to say for this one. All I can say is that you have a mad talent with dynamics. The different methods you use and their timings were perfect. Your Dynamics are my favorite feature of this song apart from the harmonies.

----Overall----

This is a very well put together piece. Extremely creative. You took such a simple concept of singing jibberish and turned it into something golden. And last but definitely not least, the mixing in this song is well done. You did a very impressive job in all aspects of this song. This song is an honest example of why I love music so much.

10/10 5/5 DL Fav

-A New World- -A New World-

So original

Yo man, this shit is honestly one of the most original songs I've ever heard on NG. I'm not even a big fan of this type of music but I mean, you really made it a fucking SONG, not just a bunch of repetitive bullshit like the rest of us do. I envy that skill (which I'm working on to improve). The transition from 1:08-1:13 was fucking nuts and your use of dynamics was on point as usual. I know you've said that you're not looking into going commercial with your music, and I respect that, but at the same time the world needs creative geniuses like you. Keep it up bruh, I'm looking forward to more of your shit!
10/10 5/5 DL fav

Step responds:

Hey man, thanks a lot for the review. I really appreciate all the reviews you've been doing on my songs!

"Yo man, this shit is honestly one of the most original songs I've ever heard on NG. I'm not even a big fan of this type of music but I mean, you really made it a fucking SONG, not just a bunch of repetitive bullshit like the rest of us do."

Wow, what can I say? Thanks a lot! Although a friend of mine tells me this is repetitive so I wouldn't call its variety that perfect :P.

"I envy that skill (which I'm working on to improve). The transition from 1:08-1:13 was fucking nuts and your use of dynamics was on point as usual."

Glad you like them! I owe it to SBB for the 1:08 transition, since if it wasn't for his suggestions then it wouldn't have that string buildup and the descending guitar glissando... thing.

"I know you've said that you're not looking into going commercial with your music, and I respect that, but at the same time the world needs creative geniuses like you. Keep it up bruh, I'm looking forward to more of your shit!"

Aw thank you :3.

Thanks again for the incredibly supportive review, I really owe you one. Reviews like these are one of the reasons why I still get inspiration to make new songs, so thanks a lot!

Domination Domination

i love this

this artwork matches my "Fire Side" concept. It goes with the story real well.
I wish I could use it...