Pat's Cat Pat's Cat

nostalgic

Ahh, books like these bring back memories. And your art style matches perfectly. In an age where everything is electronic, you have something going for ya. I love how you're pursuing your passions. Keep it up!

Array Generator Array Generator

One major flaw

I actually find this useful although I'm a C++ programmer. However, it's honestly easier to just write the array myself. I mean, it only takes like 5 seconds. Plus, why is every array named new Array? What if I want arrays with different names? At least, in C++ that's how it works. Idk if in Actionscript every array is called new Array. If so, then disregard that last statement. I'm giving this a 10 though because it does work as intended.

SethFx23 responds:

In Actionscript the name is to the left of the equal sign. sample = new Array("value1", "value2", "value3"); Sample is the name :) and I appreciate the comment, its nice that it can be used in something else.

Celeb Dressup Justin Celeb Dressup Justin

you forgot some stuff

You forgot the:
dress, skirt, tutu, tights, heels, blouse, thong, tiara, gay bar background, makeup, and dick in his hand and mouth. Other than that this is a good looking dress up game.

Sonic RPG Test-Need Help! Sonic RPG Test-Need Help!

Nice game.

This is a pretty fun game. I like the RPG style. What's the name of the song please?

Cursekyuubi responds:

Its a song from DJMax. I nightcored it though. The song is
DJMAX- In My Heart

FG Filler FG Filler

best simple game

of all the simple lil iPod cellphone-like games, this one has gotta be the best. It's addicting, easy to play, and fun. The thing I would like to see is the background changing after each or every few levels.

DBZ Frieza Soundboard DBZ Frieza Soundboard

useful tool

this soundboard is going to be very useful...fav'd

Political Death Match Political Death Match

lmao

yes, you used rice's head for michelle's body and bush's head for biden, but once i reached the title screen i lol'd. This game was simple but funny and somewhat fun. I would have loved to see Barak and some governors (Schwarzzenegger would have made a great character)

- Review Request Club -

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

creative

i loved the cameo appearances. The whole thing was so damn creative!

Gladiator Gladiator

daaaaaamn

aww, come on... the game doesnt work! I'm still giving it a 10 cuz i have a feeling its gonna be good!

Tribal Jump Tribal Jump

not bad...

pretty addicting, a litte hard, and pretty decent