The Sugar Claws: F.C. The Sugar Claws: F.C.

well portrayed

You really did it on this one. I really like how the story unfolds and all of the concepts you implemented. The music was amazing too and really captured the moods of the whole story. My favorite part is how the artwork and the whole concept is so abstract. This is so original and that's what I really love about it. I'm really looking forward to seeing more from you!

Celx-Requin responds:

Oh we'll be working soon, hopefully this submission will garner me some seed money for "Shark: Black"...

Thanks again man!
- Celx

Julia vs SSX Julia vs SSX

MOAR PLS!

Wow, the animation was so fluid and the effects were so nice. I was VERY entertained. Please, I need to see more of these! And even possibly learn how to make then because since they're stick figures it should't be hard at all to master.
10/10, 5/5, fav. You're now on my fav artists list too.

- Isomatic

LuccasBode responds:

Thanks dude, i worked really hard in this anim, im glad people enjoy this ^^

Stopmotion: impossible! Stopmotion: impossible!

make it longer

Make a much longer version then PM me the link. I love watching stop motion

CoolJaw: Dreaming Darkly CoolJaw: Dreaming Darkly

Amazing!

The music was a big plus for me. It added this mood of tranquility and it made me more involved in the story. This has a very interesting plot to it. I really love your story telling abilities. This one is definitely your best yet. Keep it up!

Celx-Requin responds:

Thanks for the review, now we just have to blow them away with shark!

Sincerely,
- Celx

Painting with Pain Painting with Pain

Very Original

This was a very original concept. If you want, try to make it into some sort of indie horror flick. You are on the most correct path ever

Keith responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I would use the same style with this for a new story if I was to make a horror flick. I'll probably do one for Halloween this year. :D

The not-so green future The not-so green future

Pretty Interesting

This looks like a pretty interesting flash, but...I could swear you were speaking Italian. So, my advice is PLEASE remake this flash with subtitles and better narrative quality. Because I know it's worth the watch.
Great Job otherwise. Once you reupload it, please PM me so I can see it because I really want to know what was going on.

Don't Fuck With Tray Don't Fuck With Tray

why?

I like the morphing. You really did try on that part. But why didnt you take it further? And you should have incorporated some more humor with the morphing. Well, I hope that this morphing practice is used to an advantage in your next flash

- Review Request Club -

YoinK responds:

I made this flash in less than a week. I wanted to see if I could morph a character. I ran out of audio to continue on from this.

Portal - Still Alive Portal - Still Alive

clever

the song is OK and so is the animations but all these word synchronizing things are enjoyable to me

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

educational

when he was tryin to hold the cartridge into place with a shoe and other game pack was priceless!

Lost car Keys Lost car Keys

lmao

Just the text at the beginning of the flash saying "What if that guy from Smashing Pumpkins lost his car keys" earned you a 5/5. The song sounded so real and it was too damn funny along with the animations.